- In house testing produced a max gain of +7 horsepower and +14 lbs. x ft. torque verified by our in house dyno
- Constructed from 2-1/2″ 100% MIG-welded mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing
- Includes a high-flow muffler
- A direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Includes a high luster polished stainless steel, rolled slash cut, resonated tip for enhanced sound output and aggressive style
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force XP use all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
High quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig.
OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
This MACH Force XP exhaust system is constructed of 2-1/2″ mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
Note: Only fits Extended Cab/Long Bed (73.5â€), Crew Cab/Short Bed (60.3â€), Double Cab/Short Bed (60.3â€), Access Cab/Long Bed (73.5â€) with 127″ wheelbase.
This part does not require a CARB EO