This intake is designed to fit trucks that have the Magnuson Supercharger Installed. The tube has been modified for proper clearance for the supercharger assembly.
Uses the Pro5R oiled filter
- 400CFM Rating @ 7″ H2O
- +24 HP / +24 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by up to 46%
- Direct fit w/ Magnuson Supercharger
- High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Inlet
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- Unique Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation (US PAT 9440175)
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing W/ Sight Window:
A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat soak resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the airbox. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. A urethane plug is also included if you wish to completely seal the auxiliary airbox. (US PAT 9440175) For Filter-to-Housing Interface.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a large (7″ x 4-3/4″) oval flange and is 8″ tall with an inverted top. The Pro 5R performance air filter features 5-layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.