- Up to +5 HP and +4 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Outflows Factory Intake by 35%
- Measured Flow: 385 CFM @ 7″ H2O
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
- Durable XLPE Construction and Sealed Housing Protects From Impact, Extreme Temperatures, and Other Elements
- Clear Sight Window for Convenient Filter Inspection Without Disassembly
- Optional Auxiliary Air Inlet for Maximum Air Flow
- Premium Hardware Provides a Secure Seal
Large Three Layer Performance Air Filter:
Momentum’s unique filter-to-housing interface was built to feature the largest air filter possible. This 9″ tall 360-degree radial flow air filter features our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street and light off-road use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
Unique One-Piece Housing:
The smooth one-piece sealed housing, constructed of heat-resistant cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), features our patented filter-to-housing interface (US PAT 9440175). Its innovative design minimizes the total number of parts, making for an easy installation. A large, clear sight window allows for hassle-free filter inspection, without having to disassemble your system.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a fast and easy installation. This is a direct fit intake system that utilizes factory mounting points and requires no cutting or modifications. All necessary clamps, couplings, and hardware are included.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.