The PowerSafe gauges combine our patented DirectDigital™ O² sensor control technology with application specific sensors, an OLED display, and a smart safety override circuit for your high performance vehicle. Our PowerSafe technology can disable your factory or aftermarket boost control solenoid forcing the system to spring pressure. In nitrous applications, our PowerSafe technology will disable your nitrous solenoid to keep your engine safe. The PowerSafe gauges offer the looks, safety and performance enthusiast’s demand!
- All-in-one, boost saftey override and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge
- 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- No PC required for configuration
- OLED user configurable displayBoost, shift light, Air/Fuel ratio
- AFR or Lambda, inHG, PSI, kPa, or BAR
- 4 BAR map sensor, pressure range -29 inHG to 43.5 PSI (-1 to 3 BAR)
- User programmable boost cut safety using Air/Fuel and Pressure referencesBoost cut by pressure
- Boost cut by lean air/fuel condition
- Valet mode that will temporarilty hold the system at spring pressure
- Peak hold function
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Wideband O² Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Configurable linear 0-5v analog output for wideband O² for use with piggy back or stand alone ECU’s as well as external data loggers
- 30A Relay included
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
- 3 channels of log-able data with powerful LogWorks PC Software (MAP, RPM, A/F)
PSB-1: PowerSafe Boost & Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit – includes the PSB-1 gauge, Wideband oxygen O² sensor, 8 ft sensor cable, 4-Bar MAP Sensor, Relay, O² sensor weld-on bung, Black/Silver bezel, Black/White faceplate, Serial program cable, & Installation manual.P/N: 3892
Installation and Setup
Installation of the PSB-1 is relatively simple. Complete documentation is supplied.