FREE SHIPPING TO CONUS ADDRESSES
This Magnuson Supercharger Kit fits:
- 1996-2002 4Runner V6
- 1997-2004 Tacoma V6
- 1997-1998 T-100 V6
- 2000-2003 Tundra V6
Kit is covered by Magnuson 3 year/36,000 mile warranty.
- Warrantied by Magnuson
- CARB Exempt EO# D-488-42
- Can be self-installed
- Easy way to bolt on 40 RWHP
- URD has plenty of performance upgrades for the system
Magnuson does not include any fuel delivery or tuning upgrades in their supercharger kit. URD strongly recommends installing this supercharger system along with the URD 7th Injector system to prevent engine damage and to enhance performance.
This is the same kit that was marketed under the TRD brand name. It is the same kit, just does not have the TRD logo on it.
Magnuson Toyota 3.4L MP62 Supercharger System
Magnuson is proud to announce the Toyota 3.4L V6 Supercharger System is now available for the Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner, T100 and Tundra. The OEM look of our integral supercharger system on this platform allows for a one piece design, a larger plenum, and tapered runners just to name a few advancements. At around 6 psi, the 3.4L V6 Supercharger System makes an amazing 25% hp and 25% lb-ft increase of serious truck torque at the crank.
At the heart of the Magnuson Supercharger System is Eaton’s fifth generation supercharger unit, the MP62. The supercharger system is a positive displacement, roots style pump, utilizing Eaton’s lightweight, three-lobe 60 degree twisted rotors. Cast and assembled as a single, OEM-style-manifold and rotating group housing, the unit is quiet, compact, attractive, easy to install, and requires little to no extra maintenance to the unit itself.
The positive displacement supercharger offers power instantly as the throttle is pressed. Boost pressure builds with no perceived lag commonly associated with other types of forced induction and provides a large increase in torque across the entire power band. Throttle control is linear and predictable and makes for an excellent driving experience both in daily driving and wide-open acceleration.
Since the supercharger does not compress air as it moves through the rotors, it’s extremely efficient during light throttle and cruising situations. Unlike screw-type positive displacement superchargers that are always compressing, the MP62 unit can internally bypass unwanted air, resulting in a negligible parasitic loss during cruising and therefore far greater fuel economy.
The single cast unit and appropriately sized rotating group eliminates potential leak points and allows for a slim, compact design without sacrificing key airflow design characteristics. The unit features a high velocity flow path through the supercharger rotors and an unrestricted discharge port into the appropriately sized plenum. The large plenum equalizes flow across all ports as air feeds evenly into the runners. Finally, the ports are separated into individual runners, offering greater operation by eliminating cross-fire.
- 25% hp & 25% lbs-ft increase at the crank in the standard kit form on an unmodified truck.
- Includes Magnuson’s 3yr/36,000ml warranty.
- CARB certification EO# D-488-42
- MSRP of US$2,995
- Installs can be completed within one day.
- Also available as a “Tuner kit” for other platforms, please inquire within.
- Eaton MP62 rotor group
- Kit produces 6 psi. in standard form on a showroom vehicle
- Installs without any metal cutting (no drilling, sawing etc.)
- Installs without any wiring being cut – all connections are plug-in
- O-rings on all interfaces (leak-free install)
- Unrestricted rotor discharge port (maximizes flow, minimizes loss)
- Large plenum (equalizes flow to all ports)
- Maintains all OE sensors
- Utilizes OE throttle body