- Increased fuel delivery for higher boost
- Reduces Compressor Discharge Temperatures
- Improves impeller to housing sealing for more boost
- Required for 2.7″ and 2.55″ URD Stealth high boost pulley upgrade
This additional injector upgrade system will spray additional fuel into the supercharger inlet and provides additional fuel and cools the compressed air leaving the supercharger.
As the performance of TRD’s Supercharger system for the 1GR-FE engine is pushed out with higher boost you may want the additional fuel to prevent lean out and to cool the increased compressor discharge temperatures.
It can also be used with the basic TRD Supercharger system for cooling of the compressed air.
This is intended to be used with the UCON-EMS Advanced Engine Management System and new UCON calibration files are available. Maybe used with other engine management systems.
The URD 7th Injector System includes:
- Fuel rail adapter
- Stainless braided fuel line
- Throttle body spacer injector mount with injector fuel rail
- 640cc mini injector – high impedance
- Can be ordered with an 800cc injector
- Injector harness
- All needed hardware and gaskets