URD is now shipping our Mark 2 version of our Y pipe. It is an updated version based on feedback we received from our customers. The entire Y pipe says up above the frame rails for the maximum amount of ground clearance and better compatibility with aftermarket skid plates. We have also resolved some fitment issues that were reported.
This Y pipe fits the 2016 and later Tacoma with the 3.5L V6 engine.
The routing of it takes it out from under the transfer case for better ground clearance. It has an improved design for better flow and power. It is like the other URD Y pipes.
- 304 grade thick walled stainless steel
- 2.25 and 3″ piping
- All mandrel bent on CNC bender
- Hand TIG welded for highest quality
- Made in USA!
- Compatible with stock manifolds and any cat-back system designed to bolt to the stock Y pipe
- Extra bung provided for aftermarket AFR gauge sensor
- Bungs provided for the stock rear O2 sensors
Note: May not be compatible with some sub-frame type lifts where the front diff is lowered. May cause contact with the front propeller shaft.