This exhaust system fits 2016 and later Tacoma V6 Access Cab Long Bed, or Double Cab Short Bed.
URD is proud to announce our new Spec-U exhaust system for the 2016+ Tacoma V6. This is the ultimate performance exhaust system for your truck and it is ready for the race track.
The Spec-U system differs greatly from our other exhaust systems and Y pipes. We took a totally different approach and combined a TUNED equal length Y pipe and cat-back exhaust system as one complete assembly. The system consists of an equal length Y pipe using 2.25\” tubing that transition to a single 2.75\” exhaust with a LARGE single muffler. The exit is on the right side rear of the rear tire similar to the stock exhaust.
The Spec-U system will bolt to the rear of the stock exhaust manifolds/front cats or the URD catless power extractor pipes. The system is not compatible with any other Y pipe or cat-back system.
URD put a lot of R&D time into this system to optimize the tube sizing, bend locations, lengths and materials and the result is very impressive. The Spec-U system enhances power and torque throughout the RPM range and has a completely unique exhaust note. The exhaust note is more like the purr of a high-end European sports car than typical raspy Tacoma V6 sound you have been used to. It is very quiet during highway cruising and has a very unique exhaust note when accelerating!!
The Spec-U system replaces the stock Y pipe and cat-back. It is easy to install with no cutting or welding and uses the stock OEM mounting locations.
- Made in USA
- Made from .065 wall 304 grade stainless steel tubing
- All mandrel bent tubing
- All hand TIG welded
- Large high-quality single muffler
- Includes all needed hardware and gaskets
- Simple installation with hand tools
- No cutting or welding needed
- The most amazing exhaust note!!!!
- Fits 2×4 and 4×4 trucks
- O2 sensor bungs installed for the rear O2 sensors
- No check engine lights or sim needed
- Uses two bolt CNC flanges at the front Y pipe connections, 3\” V-Band clamp at the cat-back connection and slip joint connections