This Stage 4 Power Package is for a normally aspirated 2005-2008 Tacoma V6
This combination of parts was fitted on our test vehicle, a 2008 Tacoma XRunner and the performance gain was very impressive.
The peak gain was 50.04 RWHP and 35.90 RWTQ
The maximum gain was 56.16 RWHP and 54.07 RWTQ
This was using a DynoJet dyno and 93 Octane Shell pump gas.
This package includes:
- UCON-Ethos EMS
- URD Exhaust Cam Gears
- URD 170 Degree Performance Thermostat
- URD TCAI
- URD Mk1 2×4 or 4×4 Competition Y Pipe in 304 Stainless Steel
- URD Mk2 Cat-Back 3″ 304 Stainless Performance Exhaust
- URD 70mm Throttle Valve Adapter (you provide the throttle valve)
- Your choice of Doug Thorley or JBA Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers (URD Spec-U Equal Length Long Tube Headers available at extra cost)
If you purchased separately you would pay a lot more, but when purchased as a package you are saving a lot of money and have parts that all work together perfectly and all tuned ready to go by our UCON-Ethos EMS.