URD has released our URD Performance Exhaust System for the FJ Cruiser 2007-2014
This cat-back system bolts to the rear of the stock Y pipe, Doug Thorley Y Pipe, or the URD Y pipe. It features twin mufflers and is constructed of 3″ 304 grade stainless steel that is all mandrel bent and hand TIG welded. The system is easy to install with no cutting or welding and uses the factory mounting points.
The tail pipe exit is a high tuck design that keeps it above the frame and terminates just short of the rear bumper. This gives you the maximum off road clearance and prevents getting damaged or hung up while off roading.
The system has a very nice performance tone under power, yet the twin mufflers keeps it very subdued while highway cruising.
- Made in USA
- Use a large polished stainless muffler with an excellent performance tone
- Mandrel bent exhaust and had TIG welded
- 3″ 304 stainless exhaust with polished tip
- Bolts up to OEM flanges
- Very simple installation with all needed hardware included
- High quality stainless TWIN mufflers
- Clears the factory size spare tire in the stock location
- “High Tuck” Rear exit
- Extra O2 sensor bung in the Y pipe for your aftermarket wideband O2 sensor