URD has released our URD Performance Exhaust System for the 2010 and later 4Runner V6. This is a new HIGH TUCK design for maximum ground clearance when off-roading. It does require the spare tire to be relocated.
This cat-back system bolts to the rear of the stock Y pipe, or the URD Y pipe. It features large main muffler and is constructed of 3\” 304-grade stainless steel that is all mandrel bent and TIG welded by hand. The system is easy to install with no cutting or welding and uses the factory mounting points.
The tailpipe exit is a high tuck design that keeps it above the frame and terminates just short of the rear bumper. This gives you the maximum off-road clearance and prevents getting damaged or hung up while off-roading.
The system has a very nice deep performance tone under power, yet it is very subdued while highway cruising.
- Made in USA
- Use a large polished stainless muffler with an excellent performance tone
- Mandrel bent exhaust and had TIG welded
- 3\” 304 stainless exhaust with polished tip
- Bolts up to OEM flanges
- Very simple installation with all needed hardware included
- \”High Tuck\” Rear exit
- Fully compatible with the KDSS sway bar system
- Requires the spare tire to be relocated